A1 Caboolture Exhaust and Mechanical

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a after market high flow turbo 3" exhaust and 4" stainless snorkel with pod filter in line would u need to tweak it?

Anyone interested in doing a group buy for some braided brake lines for their Navs?

We are looking at doing a really good special on both Body to Diff lines as well as caliper lines if there is enough interest.

The difference in stopping power and pedal feel is dramatic once the rubber lines are replaced with braided lines.

Anyone interested in doing a group buy for some braided brake lines for their Navs?

We are looking at doing a really good special on both Body to Diff lines as well as caliper lines if there is enough interest.

The difference in stopping power and pedal feel is dramatic once the rubber lines are replaced with braided lines.

Sounds good, what sort of $ are we talking?
Im also really keen on the hard pipes for the intercooler on my 2012, got a split in the one with the wire rapped around it on the weekend.
Nissan are replacing it but i would love to get rid of it all together.
Any idea when you might be doing a replacement kit for the 2012/13?

Well I have had two people so far booked in to make the kit, but neither of them could make it due to work commitments so far...

They both said they will rebook, but not sure when..

If anyone else wants to donate their car so I can get this finished im more than happy to do so.

As for the brake lines, it will depend on the quantity. Say if we get 5-10 sets then the discount will be well worth it.

Well I have had two people so far booked in to make the kit, but neither of them could make it due to work commitments so far...

They both said they will rebook, but not sure when..

If anyone else wants to donate their car so I can get this finished im more than happy to do so.

As for the brake lines, it will depend on the quantity. Say if we get 5-10 sets then the discount will be well worth it.

If i lived closer i would be there tomorrow! lol

Do you think i should we start a thread on the group buy to gather some more interest?

Thanks for letting me know the other thread was started Nathan.

Just waiting on a moderator or senior member to put their hand up to organise it and it will be all go go

Thanks for letting me know the other thread was started Nathan.

Just waiting on a moderator or senior member to put their hand up to organise it and it will be all go go

Here is a post i put on the other thread,

quote:
Ok guys now we have some sort of an idea of cost,

Who is keen to go ahead?

If we can make a list of definite's it will help get a concrete figure before we put the order in.

How long of a time period do you guys think we should leave the offer open for before we actually place the order??

do we have a date? or do we get it to a set amount?

If everyone is happy i would be willing to collect all the details and funds to forward to DieselTuner, or if anyone else has a suggestion and would like to put that forward for all to decide, please feel free.

Well basically someone to compile the list of people that are in 100%.
Handle the money from how ever many people that are in and transfer once it is time to finalize the order.

Still chasing D40's to make the cooler pipe upgrades guys.
Have had a couple booked in but due to work commitments etc.. they had to cancel.

Need the early and late + STX550 to make the kits for.

Still chasing D40's to make the cooler pipe upgrades guys.
Have had a couple booked in but due to work commitments etc.. they had to cancel.

Need the early and late + STX550 to make the kits for.

I might be available next week for most of a day if you are interested.

I have a 2013 D40 ST. PM me a mobile number if you want.

Dave.

Dave, give me a call at the shop tomorrow if your keen.

54 95 65 11

I should have a loan car there for you most days.

Lindsay

Latest posts

Back