3" D40 Exhaust Systems

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Noosaexhaust

Reaction score
Hey Guys & Girls,

It's Nathan from Noosa Exhaust & Mechanical/Noosa Offroad here, just thought I would let you know we are doing all upgrades for the Navara 2.5td and 3.0td
3 inch Exhaust $780 - some may vary due to DPF
Lift Kits
Bullbars
Snorkels
Chips
Any other questions, don't hesitate to give us a ring at Noosa Exhaust & Mechanical 07 5449 7811

From your experience, how much extra power and fuel econ should I expect when I fit a 3 inch exhaust on to my vehicle? (see signature below for my vehicle details)

You would be looking at around 15% power increase,it depends on the way you drive,but it you get better fuel econ

have you fitted any of these systems yet/ what is the tone like from the 3" also is cat/muffler/ whatever else removed with your systems to provide better flow. are you able to provide a video of the tone, sorry not an exhaust expert

From what I've heard from other exhaust people, there's not much if any benefit in 3" over 2.5". I think that may have been from a clip of a beaudesert exhaust infomercial thingy.

D40 3 inch exhaust

Just reading this thread and i have been informed by a very reliable source that the 3 inch upgrade on the D40 make the turbo spool way to quick and could spike the turbo so thats why they recommend the 2.3/4 inch pipe.

Cheers Kev

The 3inch won't make power untill over 3000rpm yes it will spool up at lower rpm but will be close to stock in terms of h/pwer you will notice a mild change but may be disapointing unless you chip it then the two work together

Latest posts

Back