21 PSI BOOST to -26 VACCUM

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shakour

Reaction score
So every now and then I get this strange limps sort of speak, of non responsiveness on the throttle.
Cruising at about 60ks, and about to over take I give the pedal a squeeze and expected it to respond, drop a gear and rev up. But in order to get a response as you would expect, you have to release the accelerator and quickly press again... the you get the response you were looking for.
Does anyone have any similar symptoms amd a "fix it" ??

Cheers

sorry... I forgot to mention that I use TorquePro APP and the Turbo Boost Gage was reading 21PSI on a take off and as it hit 21PSI the needle dropped to 0 and up to -26 Vaccum within a second.
Ive just replaced the Boost Sensor on the intercooler about 4 days ago and still having this issue.

Last edited:
Its a form of limp mode, very common on Patrols especially when the air temp is cold, cleaning the MAF sensor is a good starting point.

No limp mode... just unexpected intervals randomly of unresponsive throdle. MAF sensor and heaps of other fixes done! Same symptoms as BlackOutlaw explains in one of his threds.. done averythong he has mentioned....
Bloody mysterious hick up... VERY ANOYING. !!

Latest posts

Back