2013 D40 ST 4x4 Pricing

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocky12343

Reaction score
Hi All,

Done a search but can't seem to come up with much for recent times.

Looking at getting a 2013 ST 4x4 D40 New with the following :

White (So no metallic paint charge)
Auto
Hardlid
Nudge Bar
3T tow bar
Tubliner
Bonnet Protector

As you guys probally know Nissan are doing the ST Manual for $38990. To begin with is this a good price strait up?

Extras come to approx $7000 RRP, making the package about $46000RRP

I have been to two dealers trying to get the price under 42k for the package but both will not get much past 44k and I have walked away. I am quite surprised and thought they would be happy to move more.

Anyone care to discuss recent prices they have paid?
Cheers
James

Its 2012 and a manual but I paid 40, with spray liner, racks and kayak supports, soft Torneu and Window Tint

This was in Feb.

the price you have been quoted isnt that bad at all.
I dont think they need to drop the price much more as they sell shit loads at a higher price.
Keep shopping around a bit more and see what you can do, or drop off a few things a buy after market stuff or even second hand, lots of guys end up selling things like Nudge bars and Hard covers that are basically brand new they end up going for bullbars and canopies so they come up on here a fair bit.

Just got a silver blackline for $49990 in rockhampton and a dealer in bris was going to beat it if I wanted to travel further

i paid $37 500 for my 2012 st manual, tub liner, towbar, window tint and 6year warranty thrown in. 2 months ago

I Just bought a February built 2013 D40 ST
Metallic Paint Black
Snorkel
Tow Bar
Torneau Cover
Floor Mats
Bonnet Protector
10year Warranty if you get it serviced every 6 months at Westpoint Indro, fixed price service for first 6 years.

$38k Drive away.

I got the 2013 D40 ST Auto in white from a dealer on the Gold Coast, shopped around all brisbane dealers and then took the best quote into them on the last couple of days of the month and the paid $37000 and got the tow bar, tub liner, bonnet protector and soft cover included drive away. I also got finance at 5.59% on a novated lease. The ladder racks, nudge bar and other stuff I found better quality and prices after market. The only other thing I have had to do is get an extra leaf and reset on the rear springs to be able to tow a 1.5t trailer and next week a 20mm strut spacer on the front to level it all up.

Sharpie.

Oh, also got tow bar. Forgot about that.

If u did it again, I would probably get all my addons later. Much cheaper.

For example they charge $490 for a $250 tint.

If you look at the drive away market trends over the last 12 months their sure to keep dropping as hilux, triton and navaras really are old model utes now. Tritons drive away deals have dropped 7 g since sept 12. I'd be pushing for the drive away price plus all the bells and whistles. At the least.

Ok so managed to pick up the ST with extras I wanted for $42k even drive away today. Preston Nissan came to the party over the phone and was sorted in approx 20 mins. No haggling, just a yes or no answer if 42k could be done.

Alan Mance said best they would do was 44k.
Werribee Nissan wouldn't give a price but said they would loose money on 42k and was not possible.
Northern Nissan said 42k may be possible with a non genuine hardlid, said no I wanted genuine and never herd back.

you did the right thing, most dealers just enjoy looking at all the nice cars parked out the front on their lot, a few rare ones actually like to sell as many of those as possible even if the margins are slim.

I just paid 41k for an Altitude Blue ST Auto with Tow Bar, tonneau cover and Carpet mats. Took 3 dealers and a lot of back and forth to get it down that low though.

12/12 build D40 king cab ST-X with ARB color coded bar , factory snorkel , tow bar and tonneau 44,000

new forum member here just pick up a 2013 st manual, tow bar, tubliner, soft tonneau, nudge bar, driving lights and sat nav. its pretty much a blackline for 39k driveaway very happy with the price

I just bought a 2013 ST Auto in white for $36,990. Originally priced it with bullbar and towbar but with Nissans over inflated extras prices I just went with the bare vehicle and will add stuff later.

Original price was a bit higher and for only 2012 models in manual and 6 months rego. So happy with a 2013 model in auto with 12 months rego.

Got a pretty good trade in on a 2007 RX so pretty happy with the deal. :redcool:

I bought a 2013 Silver ST Auto last month
Bonnet and headlight protectors
Floor Matts
Tow bar
Tinted Windows
3 years free servicing
6 year warranty

$40,500 drive away, im still happy even after reading the $36,990 price as above

I bought a 2013 Silver ST Auto last month
Bonnet and headlight protectors
Floor Matts
Tow bar
Tinted Windows
3 years free servicing
6 year warranty

$40,500 drive away, im still happy even after reading the $36,990 price as above

Mate thats a good deal with the FREE servicing,
i do over 70k a year so it would save me a BOMB, especially if it were Nissan prices they want around $251 for a 10k and around $406 for the 20k and $1125 for the 40k!!! so thats just over $2k there in only 40k!
Did they put a cap on how many services they would do?? and whats with the 6yr warranty is that a Nissan warranty or the Car yards own warranty? or a combination??

Latest posts

Back