2012 st navara price

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm best price I could get from a friend I know at NIssan was 50k for an auto with canopy & roof racks.... This apparently had about 6k knocked off to.
Has series 7 got anything special for such a price?

^^what specs^^^ Since they are doing 1% finance ive been having trouble getting an awesome deal.
Thinking about getting a manual now with tub liner for 44k drive away.
I only ever tow a small boat & 90% of the time Ill be using my 6ltr v8 to tow that.
Apparently 2012 st's have a bigger clutch now to...how much better is yet to be seen.

Just wait till the end of the month there 1% crap will be finished and the sales rep will want the comission being the end of the month. tell them you were qouted this price $whateva one of the best prices in this thread is tell them can you match if not im about to order one this arvo from the place i was qouted ....
They will probably fold. just after end of financial isnt a great time to buy

the rubbish 1% deal will be finished the end of this week. Then another deal will be on, either free tow bar and nudge, or I am guessing the super cheap no frills deal, ie 39k drive away for ABN. Stay tuned for mondays speacial?????

I recently got a Black Series 7 ST auto, bonnet protector, floor mats, hard lid (they put the stx550 one on as they are running them out, includes central lock and light) for 42.5k driveaway.

I recently got a Black Series 7 ST auto, bonnet protector, floor mats, hard lid (they put the stx550 one on as they are running them out, includes central lock and light) for 42.5k driveaway.

I am getting a hardlid put on my STX I am hoping thet use the 550 one as I want the central locking and light. Whera was this upthetigers?

I am getting a hardlid put on my STX I am hoping thet use the 550 one as I want the central locking and light. Whera was this upthetigers?

It was at lander nissan blacktown in NSW. I got told by another dealer at ryde that they were running them out so if you ask I'm sure they should be able to do it. Cant guarantee they wont try sting you extra for it though if you ask!

I hopped on car sales and thee's alot of S6 ST Mav's on there for under 40k, they say in the add abn holders only, but that's a load of shit, i got a quote from somewhere in melbourne and price for the vehicle was 37,000 plus on roads. Went to lander and for a hardcover and tow pack and genuine mats drive away price was 42,000. Done some more research and found mildren prestige in artarmon, got the vehicle and accesories for 40,000 neat drive away.

I hopped on car sales and thee's alot of S6 ST Mav's on there for under 40k, they say in the add abn holders only, but that's a load of shit, i got a quote from somewhere in melbourne and price for the vehicle was 37,000 plus on roads. Went to lander and for a hardcover and tow pack and genuine mats drive away price was 42,000. Done some more research and found mildren prestige in artarmon, got the vehicle and accesories for 40,000 neat drive away.
I agree ABN holder thing is a load of crap.

Bigcoll, was that for auto or manual?

Mate that was for the 6 speed manual, tve auto is an extra 2g, as far as the abn pricing goes just get another dealer that is willing to five it to you for that price.

Mate that was for the 6 speed manual, tve auto is an extra 2g, as far as the abn pricing goes just get another dealer that is willing to five it to you for that price.
Yeah I got mine 3 months back for 42.5 auto with hard lid so sounds about right. Took a few dealers to get it for that price but then when I did agree to it the sneaky buggers revealed it was because they were not including the nudge bar and tow bar that the others were including. Shows you at the end of the day the freebies they offer you are always factored into the price somehow.

Yeah they are sneaky, i just tell them the price of the vehicle then add my extras then tell them
To throw some coin off it, how have you found the nav?? My matr has the 2010 model and fone 60k and he has had no problems at all with his!!! I picked mine up last week but have yet to drive it as i am away with work :(

$41.000 @ FTGN .... Factory Bar, Spotties,Soft Cover.and Tow Pack ...... Dealers r full of sh1t just tell em want u want and how much u gonna pay !! Someone will come to ur party ..

I got quoted for a white 4x4 st d40 2012 model no extras with ABN for $38500 drive away at Cleveland Nissan QLD ask for Karl..... but then I drove 550.... say no more.....

I got quoted for a white 4x4 st d40 2012 model no extras with ABN for $38500 drive away at Cleveland Nissan QLD ask for Karl..... but then I drove 550.... say no more.....

say no more about what??

is it the extra 13k + you need to add to get one??

or how the low range set up with the auto is not only a pain in the arse but a tad dangerous??

Or how you cant mount a winch due to the intercooler being in the way??

or how you cant fully deactivate the stability control??

or how there is even less room in the engine bay??

Yeh each to their own mate, after driving the 550 and the extra $3500 ( I bought a 2012 with 30000km not new) I just couldn't pass it up. I knew I would always want the V6 for towing. I'm not into anything extreme that I would ever need a winch! I don't even want a bull bar... or feel the pain of the low range... stability control is a bit of a pain, but its what the individual wants.... what do you want to put in the engine bay? I mounted my dual battery under the rear tub and it was only an extra $300 for the custom made tray and my compressor behind the rear seat....

say no more about what??

is it the extra 13k + you need to add to get one??

or how the low range set up with the auto is not only a pain in the arse but a tad dangerous??

Or how you cant mount a winch due to the intercooler being in the way??

or how you cant fully deactivate the stability control??

or how there is even less room in the engine bay??

Exactly as you said.If you are not into the hard core 4wdriving then its pretty hard to go past the 550.I went in to Nissan to look at buying the STX with the 4 cyl engine but then i took 550 for a drive and there just is no comparison.
You would be surprised at how many good deals there are to be had if you are prepared to play one dealer off against another and at this time of year it is the time to buy.
i have had my 550 for 6 weeks now and couldnt be happier,its done about 4000ks and tows like a dream and returns great fuel economy.

The thread is about the price of ST's not STX's /550's and there are dozens of reasons why you would or would not buy either one, BUT if someone is looking at the cost of an ST they prob dont need to know or care about how much power the 550 has and how happy the owners of those 550's are with there purchase, IMO anyway

Latest posts

Back