2012 D40 air conditioner filter

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cycle

Reaction score
Hi, can anybody tell me where the air conditioner filter is on a 2012 D40 Spanish built. Everything I've read tells me it's behind the glove box but on mine it isn't. Maybe the Thai built ones are there. In the Nissan warranty book it says that it should be changed every 10,000km, this seems a little too soon considering the price of these things, what do you think?

They're cheaper from Repco. If you're doing them yourself, don't go and grab them from Nissan - consider giving them a clean instead!

Have a look in this thread. In this post I wrote a step-by-step on how to replace them (mine is a Spanish car). Pics are available in that post.

Thanks Tony, your previous thread says it all. I opened up the access flap and there was nothing, so I think I'll go to the dealer and see if I can get them fitted under warranty. If they won't come to the party I'll take your advice and get some from Repco and fit them myself.
Thanks again
Mike

Latest posts

Back