2012 brake rotor size

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mgmd40

Reaction score
I've got 31k on my 2012 d40st and needing to replace the front rotors and pads, there's so many options now so I'm not sure which ones to get, Are the slotted any better than standard? I think the standard brakes are great but there's just nothing left on them, and what size are they? Without taking a wheel off there's 296mmand 320mm to choose from. Just not sure what ive got. Looking at rda and bendix 4x4 pads

Easiest way is to just take a wheel off and confirm that you have the 295mm Tokico disc.

All Spanish built ST's with 17" wheels should have them.

I've got 31k on my 2012 d40st and needing to replace the front rotors and pads, there's so many options now so I'm not sure which ones to get, Are the slotted any better than standard? I think the standard brakes are great but there's just nothing left on them, and what size are they? Without taking a wheel off there's 296mmand 320mm to choose from. Just not sure what ive got. Looking at rda and bendix 4x4 pads

It is pretty early to replace rotors at 31k. If it is Nissan dealer telling you they need replacing - check them first for wear . My dealer insisted rotors needed changing at 40k and put a note at 50k service that rotors and pads will only last for next 2-5k.
Since I had DBA T2 rotors and Hawk pads sitting at home , I ve replaced them yesterday - original rotors still had plenty of life left in them and pads were less than half worn. Nissan dealers are pushing for rotor/pad changes purely for their cash flow purpose as they wanted $850 for the job and it cost me half that for much better quality parts.

Latest posts

Back