2011 D40 ST-X Service Manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chrisso78

Reaction score
Hi,

Hoping someone could help.....
I am after a full service manual for my new 2011 D40 ST-X, and haven't been able to find one on the internet, Ebay etc (only been able to track ones which state 2005-2010)?
A mate gave me a copy of an older one (says it was published in 2006) - will this be any good??

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

Chris.

It may not be much good for the V6 but it will have some uses for the 140KW. The one most of us have downloaded is the 06 revision and although there are some slight differences with the later models they are covered fairly well since the majority of the vehicle didn't change. Just remember if your doing electrical work never take any manual as gospel.

It may not be much good for the V6 but it will have some uses for the 140KW. The one most of us have downloaded is the 06 revision and although there are some slight differences with the later models they are covered fairly well since the majority of the vehicle didn't change. Just remember if your doing electrical work never take any manual as gospel.

Great, thanks for your help mate :cheers!:

Latest posts

Back