Zd30

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan-ray

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new here my names Danny. I recently bought a navara with a zd30 which has been chipped but I can't find the chip anyone on here be able to point me in the right direction

Danny,

pick the carpet up next to the clutch pedal. There you woulf ind the cables running to the Nissan ECU. Normally the chip is situated behind the fan instrument panel left of the steering wheel, below the radio. BAsically you need to take out the front end.cover over the radio, look behind the filter on the floor over the gearbox. there you should see the chip box.

Hope that helps, if not trace the wiring from the Nissan ECU.

Depends on the chip and who installed it mate. i installed mine in the glove box and ran the cables into the engine bay. If i was you i would start at the fuel pump harness and trace it back from there. It might be obvious with a wire tapped into the harness or it might just have a plug that sits between the pump and the oem harness.

there may also be a wire tapped into the throttle position sensor that you could trace back to the chip, again it depends on the pump.

But as i said, it could be anywhere really. depends on how the person wanted the final thing to look, factory look, didn't care, or wanted it unknown that it was even there.

Best of luck but mate.

Latest posts

Back