XROX Bullbar

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D40KC said:
how far off are the sliders?? keen to see them

Oh crap I'll post some pics tonight :)

Ninja Edit..........

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Last edited:
NavMatt - they look great! Are all the mounts bolted - or are some welded? Any ideas if any changes need to be made to the chassis rails - holes drilled etc?
Cheers. Tim

Hey Matt,
Can i ask what the sliders were worth? I'm on the hunt for a set at the moment.

Thanks

is that the standard OME lift that they quote 35mm front and 40mm rear?? looks higher than mine and i'd like mine to be a tad higher

Hey Teamkiwi,
From memory i think they were around the $800.00ish Fitted....

D40KC,
Standard OME Lift is all I asked for :) all my mods were done at an ARB Re-Seller

Any Questions Drop me a line.

Matt

Bullbar looks good.

I think it would be better though if it had bars around the headlights like the standard bars.
I wonder if it would be hard to add some?

if anyone is seriously looking at getting an xrox bar i suggest you check one out on someones car first so you can see forself what they are like. from my experience they look awesome but the wings are quite weak. wouldnt take to much of a knock to do decent damage

Why is everyone who has a ARB bar or TJM bar Or IRONMAN bar or any other "Typical'' bar so critical of the xrox bar?

I don't mind em (xrox) at all and I have an ARB deluxe bar on mine.
Everyone is different I spose.

mate you got a good price for your bar, i just rang up Oppisite lock in Brisbane and was quoted $1400 fitted, no discount, does anyone know if there is someone else in Brisbane that sells the XROX bars

Call Opposite Lock at Lawnton ask for Mark, Tell Mark: Darren, who had all the work done on his D22 told you to call and see if he can do you a deal, i promised Mark i would send forum members his way and he promised me he would do all he can to help.

i just bought an xrox bar myself havent got it on yet but opposite lock is doing a special u buy the bar and they throw in a set of lightfore 240 blitz

i just bought an xrox bar myself havent got it on yet but opposite lock is doing a special u buy the bar and they throw in a set of lightfore 240 blitz

Did you stuggle getting the "free" lights? I had to call up OL head office who then called the shop and then when i went to get it fitted they didnt have the lights. Although they did come through with the goods in the end..

Did you stuggle getting the "free" lights? I had to call up OL head office who then called the shop and then when i went to get it fitted they didnt have the lights. Although they did come through with the goods in the end..

Is that deal still on?

Back