Window Tinting tests

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh you missed out big time, I'd be complaining if I was you.

I got a cardboard folder with the words welcome kit on it, inside it had a lovely letter welcoming me to the Nissan Family, a pretty little card with the customer don't care number on it and a key ring that is probably pretend gold with Nissan written on it and a leather strap. Very fanciful indeed I am so honoured to be part of the group. The key ring is going straight to he pool room

i got my navara's first birthday letter in the mail last month haha

i also just got my toyota thankyou card for buying the new car and it came with a $1 scratchie...i won $2 lol

i got my navara's first birthday letter in the mail last month haha

i also just got my toyota thankyou card for buying the new car and it came with a $1 scratchie...i won $2 lol

I'm still getting mail from Nissan for my 02 Pulsar which my mum is still driving but I don't get any birthday letters and it takes them 3 months to send a welcome kit.

Subaru were much nicer to me with offers of half price servicing and tanks of fuel to drive back to Melbourne and get the services done but still no welcome kit.

I might try and sell the Nissan keyring on ebay I see there are similar type ones going for the massive price of $1.80 and it's all pure profit (once you take off the cost of the new car)

I can see people flocking in droves to sign up for that. You can almost afford the froth off a beer, or the opportunity to lick the condensation off the side of a cold can.

Watch out for the stampede. I'm going to sit back on the sidelines here and laugh for a little while longer.

Dunno about a stampede but similar keyrings to these are listed on ebay every day. It's amazing the crap people buy off that stupid site. For me it;'s too much effort and not enough reward but some people like it

Latest posts

Back