winch fit kit

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

old bear

Reaction score
I got an aldi winch for fathers day yesterday and am after some info. When i bought my nissan bullbar (D22) they told me if i was ever going to fit a winch i would need to buy a winch fit kit for it. Looked up a few threads on here and can't see any mention of it, does any one know whats in this kit and do i need it? Have looked at old tony's post on fitting an aldi winch and he doesn't mention it although his is a D40.

Um im not all that sure someone else here will give you better info but I just bolted mine into the holes provided for a winch. But mine is a arb bar not sure if that makes a difference. But I would say just bolt it on to the bar and away you go

Yeh as far as i can see it should just bolt up to the bar, i will have to go to nissan and have a look at whats in these kits. I was just interested to see if anyone else had bought one of these.

The winch fit kit is just a couple rubber grommets and some strips of sided tape mate. You don't need it

The winch fit kit is just a couple rubber grommets and some strips of sided tape mate. You don't need it

Cheers, thanks for that, got it booked in next week to get winch fitted and new suspension and wanted to make sure i had every thing thats needed.

Cheers, thanks for that, got it booked in next week to get winch fitted and new suspension and wanted to make sure i had every thing thats needed.

hey mate have you thought of fitting the winch your self and save a few bucks. Its really simple and if I can fit mine anyone can im a complete mechanical noob! You just might need a mate to help with the lifting wile someone does the bolts up

hey mate have you thought of fitting the winch your self and save a few bucks. Its really simple and if I can fit mine anyone can im a complete mechanical noob! You just might need a mate to help with the lifting wile someone does the bolts up

^ +1, 100%. Get a mate to help ya. It's a bastard of a job on your own, but with a mate it'd be a piece of cake. And you get to save some coin - go spend that on some bow shackles, winch extensions, a snatch block, dampener etc.

I've got my local mechanic fitting a full suspension package so may as well get him to put the winch on while he's got it. I've been going to him for about the last 15 years and he looks after me pretty good.

Latest posts

Back