Why can't Nissan offer this

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JPMC

Reaction score
Why can't Nissan Japan/Thailand talk to Nissan USA and either offer us this or at least share what sounds like good ideas both in the cabin and in the deck with the NP300 when they were obviously designing them around the same time as each other.

Some of the things they have in the Titan would have been great on the NP300.

http://www.autoguide.com/manufacturer/nissan/2016-nissan-titan-xd-review

One day they might get it right.

There are no RHD heavy towing markets, so not worth the tiny sales volumes to spend big on the engineering and tooling.

There are no RHD heavy towing markets, so not worth the tiny sales volumes to spend big on the engineering and tooling.

I didn't mean the ute itself, I meant some of the things they have put into it like the flat floor in the back under the seats, the single phase power point (which some rangers have) and the removable storage boxes in the tray.

Unfortunately the way it is now, if your competitors aren't offering it, it's not worth the cost. Ford have looked to differentiate with a slightly higher priced vehicle - hence things like a power outlet in the tray.

Ford/Mazda were the first I believe to offer a rear locker as standard across most models, now almost every ute manufacturer has jumped on board. If Nissan does something first, perhaps the rest would follow too?

Ford/Mazda were the first I believe to offer a rear locker as standard across most models, now almost every ute manufacturer has jumped on board. If Nissan does something first, perhaps the rest would follow too?

To true just wait for the rest to get 5 point rear ends.

Back