Which Insurance company do you recommend.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fitzie

Reaction score
Hi
It's almost that time again for me, rego and insurance. So I was wondering what company you use and the reasons why you picked them.
Thanks in advance.

Duncan

I have stayed with NRMA for the last 12 years, they have covered me for one stollen mazda work ute with all my tools, one D22 that was sunk, a D40 that was slammed by a P plater running a stop sign.
They never missed a beat, paid me out each time with no fuss and really quick, always were very helpful with hire cars and taxi's ect and always paid the agreed value regardless of the accessories or tyre sizes ect.
may not be the cheapest (although competitive) but in my experience they were worth the money

im with shannon's, not bad pricing, everything is covered. havent had to claim on my car but the missus did with hers 2 weeks after putting her car with them. car got fixed in good time and easy to deal with

cheers
bryan

Another one with dga brokers think they have me with Allianz were cheapest for me and covered full off road also. With whatever accessories no extra cost.

Latest posts

Back