Wheel help

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

juzzy

Reaction score
hi guys,

i am trying to decide whether to get my stock alloy nav wheels powdercoated black or go for the steel sunraysia style rim. whats better for the car and better financially is it worth powder coating or just go with the black steel rim?

I've just brought a second set of factory alloys , had them acid stripped , bead blasted and powder coated gloss black , they look the goods and will fit a set of mt's on them , i went through the same thought process as you and done a lot of searching , The steel wheels for a D-22 iam unsure of but on the D-40 you cannot get the correct offset , you ma be luckier as theres a lot more choices for the D-22 being a STD stud pattern

265/75 r16s fit with the standard rims, thats all i know, they are just under 32s but im assuming not as wide as 11.5, just go the 265/75/ on standard rims with no lift, i drove around the whole country on them I'd recommend them to anyone.

Back