What chip do you have installed, if any?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What chip do you have installed, if any?

• DP Chip

Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Steinberger

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Powerbox / Ebay

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Roo Systems

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Taipan

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Tunit

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Getting One Soon....

Votes: 26 56.5%

• Total voters
Reaction score
Trying to get a feel for what everyone is running in the way of aftermarket chips in there D21, D22 or D40's? Now that there are a stack of members, should get a good idea as to what is most common or prefered....?

Haven't done one yet and probably wont for a time. With only so many funds available for the Nav I'll be looking at a few other more essential mods first. The cook keeps buying new furnature lately which doesn't help me any!!

Brad

Odd, my choice isn't there ...

"Won't be getting one"

I don't see the need (yet). Have now done near 2,500km (owned the thing for 10 days now) and have absolutely no problem with the vehicle's power or fuel consumption. Will be towing this weekend and will see how that side of things go then, but given my driving style and knowing that so far, I've had plenty in reserve for my needs, my vote wouldn't change.

i have a diesel power module, off ebay. it's good ah.
i have it on setting 4, put it on 5 made more power but blew some more smoke ah.

DP chip for me .. configured and optimised to work with the LPG deisel conversion also .. next in line will be a bigger exhaust to go with it

Hmm, i,m leaning towards the CHIP iT at the moment, but still have to do a bit more research on the subject, Got to find out if the wiring plugs between the THAI built D40 is the same as the SPANISH built or not, before i go spending the $$$

Where are you located pup125? I may be able to help ;)

I have a steinbauer for my D40, sure does give it some grunt.

Hmm, i,m leaning towards the CHIP iT at the moment, but still have to do a bit more research on the subject, Got to find out if the wiring plugs between the THAI built D40 is the same as the SPANISH built or not, before i go spending the $$$

I'm having the same thoughts pup125

Hey Matt76, i,m up in Cairns and i did email the Steinbauer rep with my question months ago and never got a reply, and i was keen on their product at the time, but have since been following CHIP iT on this forum and on another forum and have e-mailed them aswell and they took the time to e-mail me back,,

And KINGCAB thx for answering my little thort, i was going to have to resort to going around lifting bonnets of differant D40,s to check for myself, so u,ve saved me some time, so thx for that

Back