Tub liner help please

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robboneo

Reaction score
Yes I haved used the seach box but did no good. Does anyone have or know of a D40 stx duel cab tub liner where the tailgate piece comes over the top lip of the tailgate. All the tub liners I can find are under lip but I'm sure I've seen one that was an under lip liner with a wrap over tailgate piece. The reason I ask is as you can see in the photo I have a Trifold ute lid that comes with plastic rail protectors for the sides but not the tailgate and the cover is not sealing quiet right without it.Thanks in advance Robbo.

Attachments

• photo (18).JPG
    photo (18).JPG
    100.6 KB · Views: 106
I've never seen it, the only ones that I've seen going over the lip are the spray-on ones.

And, truth be told, I'm not so happy with the tub liner, I wish I'd used a spray liner.

Hey mate nice lid.. I really like it! Maybe because I also have one haha!

I had the same issue with mine but the company that sold me the cover sent me a seperate Nissan OEM tailgate cap too.

Anyway search google for "over rail" instead of over lip. The keyword makes the difference.

A place in QLD claims to have them, contact them see if they can help: Utemart: uteliners

Thinking about getting a sign writing place to put heavy vinyl stickers over the top to protect the paint on mine

My ARB one comes over the tailgate I am sure.
I am no longer using it either as I have taken the tub off for a tray.

only problem is it gets stuck down with double sided tape.

Thanks for the link Aussie frontier I realize the cover is from the US as I have it already .Frontiers come standard with plastic caps and a spray in liner which is why the people that make my cover (Bakflip) don't bother to make caps. The tailgate liner I've seen was in my home town of Cessnock not in a picture but it may have been a spray in like Old.Tony suggested although is seamed quiet shiny.Thanks also 4.8GU I'll ring ARB tomorrow.

Latest posts

Back