trailers of any description

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mark30

Reaction score
G,day, my father owns a trailer manufacturing company called THE TRAILER TAILOR, he makes any type of trailer you want except camper trailers ( having trouble sourcing the fold out tent to suit the camper trailers.) But if you want a reliable and strong trailer including off road trailers then he's your man. He works out of HEDLEY VICTORIA. just before Yarram in Sth Gippsland. He not only builds trailers but does repairs and sells spare parts.If your interested his name is Bill and his phone No. is 03 5184-1114.
http://www.navara.asia/images/smilies/call.gif

G'Day,
Looking at getting a custom 8x5 trailer made up very soon, if you could get me a base ball park figure on a standard one to give me an idea then I have something to work off.....
Cheers Matt

Trailers of any description

G'day Matt, I've been away so thats why it's taken so long to respond. A 8x5 single axle trailer with 300mm high sides is $ 1250-- you might buy cheaper but you wont buy better. All our single axle trailers are built on a fully welded 50x50x1.6mm chassis with the draw bar welded to the spring hangers for extra strength, our trailers are all capable of carrying far more than you are allowed to carry legally. Hope this will give you something to work with.
Cheers http://www.navara.asia/images/smilies/rock.gif

hey mate, anychance i could get a ball park figure on a car trailer, drive over wheelarches, with the space between the side rails 2.5m, dual axles electric brakes
cheers.

Ok no worries, thanks for that.
Do you guys have a website or any pics of some of your builds at all?
Cost much more to stick a tradesmans top ontop of a 8x5? How about to upgrade to 6 stud wheels and slightly higher suspension and/or clearane to stick matching Navara wheels on it?
Thanks again Matt - [email protected]

Joshy, I'll get a price for you asap, I hope you are aware that by having the wheels under the tray the tray height is going to be about 1m from the ground, okay if you use 3m long ramps other wise it might be a battle winching whatever onto the trailer. Mark

Joshy, I'll get a price for you asap, I hope you are aware that by having the wheels under the tray the tray height is going to be about 1m from the ground, okay if you use 3m long ramps other wise it might be a battle winching whatever onto the trailer. Mark

Sorry should have been more clear, keep the wheelarches the way they are, just add more plate out wide. So once your on the trailer you have to drive over the wheel arch then it levels out again. Wont need ramps. its for a comp truck.

Matt,
I tried to email you but having problems,anyway $3,300 in black enamel and 2-3 weeks if you go ahead. I'ii be working on my house until sat july 3 so if you need info urgently ring my dad on 03 5184 1114.

Joshy,
You'd be looking at $ 3800, with spare wheel & swingup jockey wheel, ramps are an extra $ 250.
All the best Mark

Latest posts

Back