• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Navara Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Tires, 4wd gear, forester and navara parts galore!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VillageSTX550

Reaction score
Tires, 4wd gear, and navara parts galore!

More pictures are in here-
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BxGXczvgUhU8OXVaSEFZeHYzbjQ&usp=sharing

G'day,
few 4wd items and car parts for sale here. All prices are negotiable. If you have any questions, concerns or need more pics send me a PM.
Everything will get a good wash and clean before sale.

I have the stock(self leveling rear) suspension and 17" rims and tires from a 2010 XS forester for sale aswell.

Item Description:Nissan Navara D40 STX-550 stock suspension, including front struts + springs, rear struts, rear leafs, rear shackles, rear u bolts, all factory suspension bushings. Everything you need for a full swap.
All of this bar the front struts+springs should fit the normal ST and STX, no guarantees.
Condition: Good, just been in storage, normal surface rust.
Age/Mileage: Probably about 10k
Price: $200
Pictures:
20131204_153353.jpg

Item Description:4x LT265/75r16 BFG Mud Terrain KM2 with 2 of them on nissan navara 16" alloys(believe spain built) 16x7jj, 30 offset.
123 load rating, Q speed index.
Condition: Good, normal small scratches on wheels, no gutter rash, one wheel missing centre cap, Everything will get a pressure wash before sale
Age/Mileage: about 10k, few years, heaps of tread left.
Price: $1100 for the lot, $900 for tires only(we will work something out for getting the tires off.)
Pictures:
20140926_175231.jpg

Item Description:Small front part of a navara ARB front bashplate, no idea where the main part is, great to use for a DIY bashplate project.
Condition: Alright, no dents, has mild rust around bolt holes, edges a bit bent
Age/Mileage: 10k, been sitting around for a while.
Price: make an offer
Pictures:
20140926_181010.jpg

Item Description:TJM jerry can holder, universal so you can mount it anywhere.
Condition: Great, only used a few times.
Age/Mileage:Unknown
Price: $40
Pictures:
20140926_174559.jpg

Item Description:Recovery master sand anchor. Unknown load rating but it's a big boy.
Condition: Few scratches on bottom and hook, surface rust.
Age/Mileage: Unknown
Price: $100 -PENDING
Pictures:

Item Description:ARB roof rack "Deluxe steel cab rack" with mounting rails I believe for a Navara, will have to buy new mounting rails to fit your vehicle. Also comes with a kaymar jack holder attached.
Condition: Roofrack is in good condition, kaymar holder has rust on the bolts and ubolt(because even for the ridiculous price for it they didn't cough up for good quality fasteners)
Age/Mileage: Few years
Price: $300
Pictures:

Location:Depending where I am and what is best for you- NSW 2076, 2627 or ACT Canberra Costco

Last edited:
4 images per post is the limit for everyone
do it over 2 or 3 posts...simple....

Wouldnt happen to have the brackets that bolt to the chassis, that the side wings of the bash plate bolt to would you mate, or the small piece that bolts onto the cross member?

Pm replied, sorry shaun couldn't find any part of that bashplate, don't know where it's all gone!

Make me an offer on anything up here, looking to get it all gone before christmas! Someone must want some muddies!
20140926_175044.jpg

Here is a pic of the roofrack:
20140927_105017.jpg

Pm replied, sorry shaun couldn't find any part of that bashplate, don't know where it's all gone!

Make me an offer on anything up here, looking to get it all gone before christmas! Someone must want some muddies!
20140926_175044.jpg

Here is a pic of the roofrack:
20140927_105017.jpg
Pm sent can pick up today. I'm in your area

Latest posts

Back