Thieving Bastards!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silva_nav

Reaction score
Went to Mandurah over this easter long weekend and my parents went to bali.

WIthin 30 minutes of leaving my house (midnight) someone had pulled my front gate off the rails smashed in my back roller door and stolen my KTM motorbike!:angry:

This smells like an inside job as then knew exactly what they were doing and where they were going, also that no one was going to be there...

The only thing that was stolen was my motorbike nothing else! Unfortunately my bike wasnt insured... :mad:

To the two maori blokes that were seen loitering around the street looking suspicious i hope the front wheel falls off and you get what is coming to you!

Good luck in the future ......

Read between the lines in this article

Nowra man who was impaled by a garden stake in a motorcycle accident is believed to have been robbed and assaulted while suffering his life-threatening injuries.

The 39-year-old allegedly stole a bike and was riding it along Adelaide St, Greenwell Point, when he lost control and slid into a garden bed at 1.45pm yesterday.

A timber metre-long garden stake was driven through his right armpit and out his back. A puncture wound was also found on his leg.

NSW Ambulance officers said they responded to reports of a man who had a garden stake in his torso and required surgical intervention.

Paramedics arrived to find the man conscious and the stake already pulled from his body.

Nowra police confirmed there was no motorcycle at the scene when authorities arrived.

A source said the owner of the bike had caught up with the rider, pulled out the stake and punched him on the nose before taking his wallet and reclaiming the motorcycle.

The injured man was airlifted to St George Hospital suffering internal injuries and a suspected broken nose.
Print

Whilst the above had a positive outcome for the owner of the bike and the apprehension of the turd that stole it, there is a local bloke serving 12 years for culpable driving after running down the thief of his KTM.

Be careful and considered.

That is definately Kama and sucked into the prick,but the cops will now go and lay charges on the owner for assault and failing to render assistance and robbery.

Nope there was "insufficient evidence" and the wallet was only being held for "safe keeping" to assist police with identification apparently...good thing they got there when they did

But there was an incident about 2 years ago where the owner of a stolen bike saw the bike with a local shithead in the main street and knocked him down in vengenance. Now serving 12 years because he killed the thief. Was in Gisborne but cant find the newspaper article on that one.

Thanks guys

Yes well lets just hope that these pricks get what is coming to them. And if i do see them out in the street or anywhere i will be following them as much as i would love to beat the living sh!t out the low life pricks!

That is shithouse mate.

Until recently i lived in WA and a friend of mine who lived in Warnbro area got robbed under similar circumstances.

All the people who lived in the house were in the Navy and had just left on a deployment. The thieves broke in, loaded up the SS ute in the garage and drove it away with half the contents. Ute and contents gone.....

So the reward for defending the country was to be robbed. So much for Lest we Forget.

All thieves are low lives and should have thier hands cut off.

God I wish judges would grow some balls, start locking these pricks up so other people think twice about a life of crime.

It was taken from the house, so can't you claim it on the house content's insurance?

It's my parents place so I'll have to wait for tem to get back from holiday to find out but from what I have heard if it's something like that it has to be a specific item u gave listed with them... If they do cover it it will be only partially...

Back