Tax Tax Tax Tax. Damn I mean't to spell Labor.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nighty night don't let the bed bugs bite. Hope you have someone to tuck you in once you are in your jimjams.

FRC's dont have massive superannuation funds, they have massive offshore bank accounts!

$5Million? It will never affect me, so why should I care.
You don't get that rich in this country by being nice and if you were one of the lucky ones, then it is no real loss. Face it, death duties are just stopping irresponsible kids pissing it away on drugs and useless shit and ending up brain fscked and on welfare.

Who the hell is the so called Aussie Tea Party? what fruit cake set that up?
I found out last weekend that the current(?) head honcho of Australia First was a frigging Leb who was using money inherited from his hard working illegal-immigrant grandfather to fund his divisive politics. Go figure.

I've lived under a couple of long periods of conservative rule in this country and it wasn't a fair time for the working person, so I'm not so fussed with ditching the useless incompetents on the government side and replacing them by the butch of incompetent lead by born-to-rule silver spooners on the other side.

^ You should run for the Labor Party Terry.

Your attitude fits with them, "Whats that, you work hard. You should be taxed more."

^ You should run for the Labor Party Terry.

Your attitude fits with them, "Whats that, you work hard. You should be taxed more."

Dave; It doesn't matter who is in power, they are going to screw you over. Remember "income tax" is just a temporary measure during this time of austerity"

I just sweat about the things that I need to worry about.

Seriously, are you ever going to earn that much money?
I never got anywhere near it and I did some long hours in IT for years.

OTOH, I bet you would have to search long and hard for anyone who actually earns that amount of money for" working hard". It is more likely "windfall" easy come/easy go money.

The only poor bastard is the one who can not find a good accountant. and it is a stupid poor bastard that doesn't follow Kezza advice to pay the minimum tax he can.

In this country, if you are pulling in that sort of money, you can buy any investment property after investment property on a loan and pay the interest before you start buying tax.

At one stage, for each $100 you invested in a movie, you could claim $150 off your taxable and then you still had a chance to make money off the movie.

There are and always have been others.

Liberal/Labour, same coin, different sides.

What I find funny now is how the states that have gone to elections and voted the Libs in "to make a point about their dissatisfaction with Labor" have taken less than 3 months before the honeymoon is over and the they realise it makes no difference who is in power, stupid decisions are still made and no one is happy.

The other thing I like which I saw on the news today is the stories about old timers stashing cash in their mattresses so they don't loose their pension. Is that any real difference to dole bludgers making cash on the side and getting their dole?

Then there is the farmers who claim to be selling stuff on the side and hording tens of thousands buried in their paddocks so they don't have to pay tax on their entire earnings.

Seems to me the main reason governments keep making new taxes is because "honest" people keep finding new ways of avoiding paying their share.

The other thing I like which I saw on the news today is the stories about old timers stashing cash in their mattresses so they don't loose their pension. Is that any real difference to dole bludgers making cash on the side and getting their dole?

Theres a big difference, Like the fact that the old couple on the pension have worked since they were about 12 years old and paid taxes there whole lives. Not the westy maggot trash on the dole whose tax contribution is on the beer they buy

Latest posts

Back