Spot me

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The shelia they cross to from the new room?

I was wondering how close that fire came to you, but since your Mr Secrecy I wasn't exactly sure where you were :ha:

Shit Dave - have you put on a few kg's??? Orange isn't good for your waistline.

Seriously - not a nice situation and best wishes to the residents and volunteers.

Last edited:
The shelia they cross to from the new room?

I was wondering how close that fire came to you, but since your Mr Secrecy I wasn't exactly sure where you were :ha:

Nah no were near me, Wrong side of ballarat. We travelled over as a strike team

Fark lucky they have trucks :ha:

I didn't get that far into the clip I was convinced you were the chick at the start!

I knew you were a man of solid character and to see you in the CFA garb confirms that. Cheers to you and all the volunteers.

:flowers: :flowers::flowers:

I feel I may have been a bit rude last night and that you may have been offended by the truck comment so come here and I'll rub your belly, it should bring us both good luck :ha:

I thought you'd log on for lunch and I just didn't want you going all day feeling bad about my insults.

I haven't been on tv since I was a kid back then they didn't use weight adding cameras!

I was a bouncer at all age gigs for about 18 months, I've heard it all too. Just thankful I wasn't married then since my sis in law took the liberty of buying me a "rub my belly for good luck" Buddha t-shirt.

My sister in law was in vietnam a couple of years ago and got me a tailor made shirt. She was trying to explain my size and kept saying 'bigger, bigger'. Then the guy finally got the idea that I'm a big fella, and said 'oh, you mean happy buddha size'!

Happy Buddha...I wish!!!

Same bloody sis in law also brought me a tshirt that says "Angry Buddha School of Meditation, you rub my belly I punch your head".

See if i,m in the news footage or photo,s again after todays fire over near blampied. And for krafty yes its near home, Well 20km anyway

Gee thanks for keeping me up to date, need to know if I should be worried about you or not :flowers:

I try to avoid tv cameras, or at very least to be on the other side of them. One thing I always found funny when we were filming was how stupid people are. Some act the fool just because there is a camera around but they are outnumbered by the people who see a camera and think that because the camera man isn't looking at the lens the camera isn't on. We used to do a bit of filming of live events for news reports and SBS/ABC and the best f'up moments where when the camera was running and we were standing away from it because some people just couldn't help themselves when they assumed the camera was turned off.

Latest posts

Back