Snorkles?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

4X4D22

Reaction score
Does anyone know of ny snorkles to fit to my d22 which has the VG33 Petrol engine Nissan never brought a genuine one out and everywhere ive tried say there is only snorkles for the diesels can somebody post some contcts that may be able to help me out

cheers :truck:

The air boxes are different between the Petrol's and diesel's.

You could always modify the diesel snorkel.

I did it mate with a Safari one. Just need to use a piece of rubber pipe to do the corner into the guard. I have a few pics in my garage.

yeah man i had a look ill try and find some of that pipe i do have a 40 degree bend intercooler pipe from greedy in the garage i might substitue that for it ill give it a crack tomorrow you think there would be any air flow constrictions from that pipe?

cheers :truck:

Air flow is 110% better with a snorkel no mater which way you do it mate. I got the black 3" rubber pipe from a truck shop, It worked out the cheapest option and easiest way.

hey 4x4d22 if you end up doing it i would be interested in seeing some pics, im in the same boat as you.

Latest posts

Back