Slow decline in power

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Guido

Reaction score
Hi guys, over recent time it feels like my Nav has lost a bit of sting. I noticed a big loss when I went to 265 75 tyres, and that same feeling of loss seems to have got worse over time. Acceleration is horrible, especially on the highway overtaking and off the lights.

It's been running smooth, not rough at any stage, starts fine and fuel use has been consistent. Sort of feels like the handbrake is on!! (coasts fine so probably not handbrake!) No EGR mods have been done.

Are there any fuel additives you suggest to try? Any other DIY options before I take her for a check up? Could a visit to Nissan reveal any info when plugged into a computer despite no major problems?

Cheers,
Guido

Check your air filter! Or maybe a blocked cat?? I remember thinking mine turned into a slug after putting bigger tyres on only to find the floor mat was bunched up under the accelerator pedal. lol

Cheers Brad

Take the ute for a good thrashing, ZD30's love it. They always go better afterwards.

Whack the trailer on with a decent load in it (go collect some firewood etc), and don't spare the horses. Then see what its like after that.

Latest posts

Back