Shock adsorber for D22....any suggestion?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pecco

Reaction score
Hi there.....
Any of you guys can suggest good quality price shock adsorber to suit one d22 str 2005 model?
Many are on the net and is hard to pick one....

Allot of guys are happy with Bilstein, Dobinsons, Tough Dog to name a few.

For me I really like "The ultimate Suspension" Their shocks are individually valved to suit your car and requirements, they are 100% rebuildable and have a good warranty.

depends how much you want to spend, budget go ironman, mid range EFS, top range go bilstein, koni or rancho.

theres others that are even better but I doubt you want to spend more then $220 a corner.

Have rancho in the rear atm and efs up front. Once my bilstein turn up from the states the efs is being scrapped. I quite like the rancho adjustables in the rear and would rate them highly. Tough dog would be the same. I am installing bilstein just by peoples recommendations.

Rusty

pedders arnt bad. they absolutely shat on the low km std shocks when I put them in on my 2004. turned it from a ridiculously wallowing, embarrassing harsh riding piece of shit into a decent vehicle. they lasted quite well too, in fact iv got to get around to putting them up for sale. recently replaced them with konis - very nice - they are rebound adjustable and ive got them tweaked for a smooth ride and no bounce or backlash with or without load.

Back