Set up advice

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revkev91

Reaction score
I have a 2007 STX navara td manual. this is my first 4wd just wanted peoples opinon on this set up before i buy it. im looking a getting a TJM T13 bull bar with Runva EWX9500-Q winck, TJM underbody protection, Tough dog lift kit with the foam cell shocks, mickey thomspon ATZ or BFG AT tyres. Would this be a good set up. has anyone got a set up simular.

Nothing wrong with that at all. Just dont get constant load leaf springs in the rear or the ride will shatter your teeth, unless of course you plan on carrying heavy loads all the time.

I don't carry heavy load alot sometime i tow a jet ski or dirt bike but thats about it. I have a canopy on the back would that add much weight to it

Yeah but not enough to warrant constant load springs. But then again if you dont mind the harsher ride it wouldnt hurt. A canopy MIGHT make normal 2" lifted leafs sag quicker. Up to you really

Canopies add very little it's the shit one carts around in them that adds the weight.

Will the foam cell shocks be able to handle the weight of the bull bar and winch. will it still lift the front 2" or will it sag

All sounds pretty good I'm about to pick my tjm outback bar' had arb bar on order but didn't like the front overhang so ended getting the tjm bar and arb side steps and brush bars. should be a good combo i reckon.

Latest posts

Back