Reasonable trade in price for a 2010 D22 on a 2013 D22?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinE

Reaction score
Hi all,

As the title says, I have a 2010 D22 I want to trade on a new one & am looking for what kind of trade in price I should expect?

Polar white - tub liner - Nissan tow bar - window tint - ARB canopy - no scratches or dents - upholstery in VGC - tyres are 80% on the front 20% on the rear - Blue Apple Thumper charger in tub - 12v plug in tub - 54K on the odo.

Trading up because I can, not because I have to lol!

Hi all,

As the title says, I have a 2010 D22 I want to trade on a new one & am looking for what kind of trade in price I should expect?

Polar white - tub liner - Nissan tow bar - window tint - ARB canopy - no scratches or dents - upholstery in VGC - tyres are 80% on the front 20% on the rear - Blue Apple Thumper charger in tub - 12v plug in tub - 54K on the odo.

Trading up because I can, not because I have to lol!
I would keep it the minor mods done will do nothing for your trade in value which you will have to outlay again to get back to where you are now less the tyres expect 18 to 20k trade in :pissedoff:

Because you can , i wouldn't trade period !!! sell it privately you will do your dough big time , think of a ( reasonable you would be happy with price ) , then halve it and divide it by 3 , that's your trade in

Is there really any difference between the 2010 and the current?? Is there really any difference between the 08 and the current, not to my knowledge. Nothing significant anyways

Thanks for your answers guys, I'm upgrading because I'm self employed & the 2010 is just about depreciated out. I like my current D22, its been a very good car. But keeping it will cost me around $7K a year in extra tax + from past experience, the wear & tear will start to accelerate from here on.

It's already depreciated to less than has been suggested that I'll get for it as a trade in, so I'll probably have to pay tax on the difference. I should have traded it last year really.

Cheers,

Kevin.

Back