Rancho Steering Damper

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was told it would be overkill so I didn't put on on mine, but others may disagree. If you can afford it why not? Kickars2 looks like he had one....

Last edited:
I ran one on mine before i crashed it and it was great, i purchased it off joshy maybe ask him also..

cheers mark.

What do they connect to on the D22?

They have a bracket that bolts onto the chassis and a u bolt bracket that bolts to the steering arm. find my post in the fs section there is a pic of one there.

cheers mark..

Hi All

I fitted my Ranco Steering Damper today.Just check before you fit one as my navara has got 3 spacer welded to the chassis (dont if this common on all) so that when you fit the mounting plate to the chassis the bolts supplied with the kit are 10mm to short.I when to a local fastener supplier and some longer bolts.Apart from that no real problems.

Shane

Hello All,
My 09 STR - I fitted a Rancho steering damper (kit) - no problems - the supplied bolts in the kit were long enough - must'nt have that "spacer" thingy mentioned earlier.Works very well - Cheers.

Latest posts

Back