Quick Yd25

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If one of the admins can tell me how to upload videos you won't have to watch it on photo bucket

I will be running this setup on my race truck in the new year. stay tuned for updates

What I can give away: it is a one of a kind compound turbo setup using the stock turbo and an aftermarket hybrid unit which is a combination of 2 turbos to get the desired flow. To tune the ECU you either need a remap or a 3d chip which can alter fuel rail pressure, timing and injector duration. Other common mods such as a free flowing induction system, 3" exhaust EGR block, etc will all help. Most importantly you are flowing a massive amount of air into the intake manifold, having a highly effective intercooler is the key to developing power

Looks good. Is this the CRD tuning compound turbo setup? Saw they were selling it and only if I had the cash laying around. Looks impressive. I Will be waiting for the yd to let go so I can drop in a 140kw d40 yd.

Yeah I'm buying the prototype off him. It will be interesting to see how it goes with a decent cooler and the unichip. I have a spare Yd25 I picked up for a bugger all sitting in the shed if this one left go. It has been stripped of everything not needed (A/C, EGR, viscous fan), The head is off (can be ported an polished if needed), I have a copper gasket to go on. I can even fabricate a better intake if desired. 180rwkw is not out of the question

Looks good. Is this the CRD tuning compound turbo setup? Saw they were selling it and only if I had the cash laying around. Looks impressive. I Will be waiting for the yd to let go so I can drop in a 140kw d40 yd.

there was someone on hear a few days ago selling a 140. apparently wasn't such an easy swap for his 126!

bottom end has the same architecture as a patrol it will take 30+psi if kept cool. As I said I have a spare engine, can get crank and block cryo treated if needed, will increase strength by 25% at a minimum thus allowing 40+psi of boost!

It will do it but ya bottom end is not able to handle it for long :suicide:
Maybe he means "your" bottom hahahah as in you will need new pants after having that power in a d22 hahahaha
bottom end has the same architecture as a patrol it will take 30+psi if kept cool. As I said I have a spare engine, can get crank and block cryo treated if needed, will increase strength by 25% at a minimum thus allowing 40+psi of boost!

I always push the limits, reinvent limits and prove ppl wrong. There has to be a first for everything.........

yeah its still in the mail atm. hoping to have it by friday/monday next week. It won't be going in for a while. Ive got a comp in Feb and April that I need to prep for. I will have to redesign the engine bay again as it takes up a fair whack of room, second battery will have to go to the tray and then there is all the wiring swell. Airbox will need re designing again as well........

Back