Quality companies to deal with

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steve1961

Reaction score
For those whom intend to do a suspension upgrade and or or get a light bar , i cant recommend these 2 companies higher , Zordos suspension in QLD , i ordered a part and it was in my mail box here in VIC in 24 hours , and sunyee lights , i had an issue with water ingress , took one look and was replaced on the spot , no haggle no nothing , he had a new light out before i could figure out what he was even doing

Got some lights from sunyee'ebay store...super fast question response and had the lights 18 hrs after payment.very happy

Its companies like these we should be supporting , its in all our best interests and good for them too

We should make this thread for all the good guys put there.

Another one I will vote for is Paul from YD25.com. He upgraded his timing chain kit then traveled the country to upgrade everyone's timing chains that had one of the earlier kits free of charge. You don't see that much these days.

sunyee lights , i had an issue with water ingress , took one look and was replaced on the spot , no haggle no nothing , he had a new light out before i could figure out what he was even doing

what light had the problem? the 33" light bar?
and how did the water get in it? from washing it or just rain?

Latest posts

Back