Power Window Auto up?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ankaz

Reaction score
Hi all,
After all my recent alternator trouble, I got my Nav back from Nissan and the auto up function on drivers side window isn't working, it works going down but not up.
I thought I'd ask here before going back to Nissan,
I vaguely remember reading a topic on this subject ages ago but can't find it now.

Search for a post titled Auto UP it's in the D40 section if a search doesn't work try and advance search it should be there.

It's something like down hold for 5 up hold for 5 then it's reset but the actual thread has the exact instructions.

Down hold for 5 up hold for 5, if that doesn't work try 10 seconds it's one or the other.

Like Krafty said
wind the window all the way down and hold the button down a further 5 ish seconds
wind the window all the way up and again hold the button up for a further 5 ish seconds
It resets the BCM to know where the limits are for the window

i dont know if anyone has this problem, When i push the button down i have two clicks, One for manual and one for auto. When i pull the switch up i only have one ( manual)
those who fixed the issue with the 5 seconds hold, do you have teo clicks when you pull it up?

i dont know if anyone has this problem, When i push the button down i have two clicks, One for manual and one for auto. When i pull the switch up i only have one ( manual)
those who fixed the issue with the 5 seconds hold, do you have teo clicks when you pull it up?

Mike mine is the same as your's, no auto up. Tried the 5 second trick to no avail. Must say I really don't care, just curious.

Mike, mines the same too.
I have tried the 5 second trick numerous times with no change, so suspect because the button does not click up twice, we cant do it.

Maybe Nissan never fully fixed the windows for the ADR and given the solution on this and many sites effectively gets around the ruling may make them liable so they removed the up feature totally.

i have 2012 spanish d40 st also. disconnected battery to weld brackets for sliders. used the trick and boom... good as new.

Back