Pickng up my new toy. need ideas.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatBoy89

Reaction score
Picking this toy up next weekend. Needs ideas for next mods.
Probably go muddies first up. And Spotties any suggestions or pointer out the for someone whos buying there first Nav? :) Cheers for any help.
Its already got a 2" Suspension lift. Bilstein Shocks.

126913311.jpg

12691315.jpg

12691285.jpg

12691284.jpg

Last edited:
She's an 06 mate. I'm pretty excited. Just gotta take care of her and hope for no problems :).
I was just Hopi. For maybe some recommendTions for spotlights for the bar maybe and a good decent priced tyre?

Looks great mate, I went the Lightforce Blitz 240s on mine. Sometimes I think they look a tad too big, maybe some nice HID spotties or a Baja LED light bar if you have the coin to spend.

Forgot about this thread.

I have Narva's that I have converted to HID. They go alright.

Saved me from hitting about 20 wombats the other night.

Oh and the 30 or so Roo's.

im not sure if these will come out bigger but here goes.
Yeh its got a sliding tonneau which im stoked about.
Great for when i go shooting and want to stand in the back or load high,

126913311-1.jpg

12691285-1.jpg

12691284-1.jpg

Im not sure why i cant get them larger. My Bad but im pretty excited

Maybe this will work...
She looks good. Lowish kms. Drives great. Just needs some spotties a uhf and eventually muddies a steel bar and winch

Attachments

• 12691284.jpg
    12691284.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 80
  • 12691331.jpg
    12691331.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 12691285.jpg
    12691285.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 105
Looks good mate. Nice and straight, well done. Get some good tyres and you will be laughing. I haven't seen the sliding lids like that, like you said, be great for shooting out of and locking up your gear afterwoods.

Pete

:cheers!:Picked her up yesterday arvo.. Loving every second of it.. Gotta cut out the bit of mudguard as she scrubs on lock. The sliding lid is awesome. I hadnt seen it before either. needs abit of a lube but itll be sweet.
So far im loving it. Just need some spotties. i think i might go with the roo lights on the bar, and very curious abut these Led Light Bars for on top of the Sports bars too..
Tyres wont be for a while as these are brand new on there and i dnt want to spend un needed cash at the moment

:cheers!:Picked her up yesterday arvo.. Loving every second of it.. Gotta cut out the bit of mudguard as she scrubs on lock. The sliding lid is awesome. I hadnt seen it before either. needs abit of a lube but itll be sweet.
So far im loving it. Just need some spotties. i think i might go with the roo lights on the bar, and very curious abut these Led Light Bars for on top of the Sports bars too..
Tyres wont be for a while as these are brand new on there and i dnt want to spend un needed cash at the moment

nice ute mate.

does the lid have a brand name or anything having difficulty finding anything made for a d22 on the net .

Latest posts

Back