Picked up my D40 Titanium, photo of Snugtop Hooks/Fitting

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nissan Nut

Reaction score
Hey all, This is my first post, but have been lurking around the Forums for the last couple of months.. Great site!!

I picked up my Navara on Wednesday.. LOVE IT!!!!

I got it from Tenterfield and drove straight to Canberra, i found a Genuine Nissan Nav Snugtop there exact colour and everything for less than half the price of a new colour coded one.. Score me!! :redcool:

I've already put 2000 k's on it, gone on a State Forrest Run, and heading up Stockton Beach on Sunday for a fish..

Extremely happy with it..

Just wondering, the canopy didn't have any fittings, as the guys i got it from used Tec Screws in it.. Lucky i have my tool box in the back, 4 Quick Clamps and i was on the road!!

Just wondering if you have any pics of them or something you've rigged up to fit your SnugTop..

Great site all, and that for that heads up in advance! :)

here's a few pics of it it too.. Cheers.. :rock:

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpg
    IMG_0255.jpg
    222.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0272.jpg
    IMG_0272.jpg
    187.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0174.jpg
    IMG_0174.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0167.jpg
    IMG_0167.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 134
Hey Beerguts.. Thanks for the heads up. :) I Went to Bunnings yesterday, brought some 75mm bolts, washers and Nylock nuts, and a Galvanised "L" plate, which i'm going to grind back so it's a bit more flush to the cab, and round the fronts so the gear i have in the back won't scratch up against them..

Then i'm going to put some Conveyer Belt rubber under it so it wont scratch the paint...

Here's a pic before grinding them back to fit.. Should do the trick.. :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    207.8 KB · Views: 156

Latest posts

Back