People we work with.

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerST

Reaction score
If You make one more remark about the music I play at work I'm going stab you and rip your guts out. My Computer my music. Your God Dam Lucky you haven't said anything about My Brother's song or you'd be better off dead.

Rant over.

Busiboy - shouldn't have to when they are out of the room on a patrol.......

Rabbit-chop - tried but next time I'm going to stab him.

If You make one more remark about the music I play at work I'm going stab you and rip your guts out. My Computer my music. Your God Dam Lucky you haven't said anything about My Brother's song or you'd be better off dead. Rant over.
Second that

You could always respond politely like I do
"You don't like my music but chances are I don't like your music so shut your efing ceehole"

Second that

You could always respond politely like I do
"You don't like my music but chances are I don't like your music so shut your efing ceehole"

LOL.

When You have to work with someone for 12hours. And over been moved around it pays to be politer then that. Sadly I can't even be that polite I aqused him of been a pedafile. As he recons the music for little girls. That night he said he's imagining me with Pig Tails and A My little pony doll, so a 40 year old loner thinking about little girls, yak.

Sorry mate Im with your work mates on this one. Play some real metal not this justin bieber shit.
Your brothers song is good though. Condolences :(

LOL. When You have to work with someone for 12hours. And over been moved around it pays to be politer then that. Sadly I can't even be that polite I aqused him of been a pedafile. As he recons the music for little girls. That night he said he's imagining me with Pig Tails and A My little pony doll, so a 40 year old loner thinking about little girls, yak.

What's not polite about my reply? Lol

That's a bit offensive, you should have used a synonym with less impact in it such as "kiddie fiddler"

But in all seriousness:

A) there is NOTHING funny about paedophilia or any form of abuse to children

B) people shouldn't complain about music at work

There is nothing more boring at work than working in silence, that's when the voices tell me to burn things

Hmmm, kind of ok not in your face but I'm sure I would be dozing off fast listening to much of that.

How about a bit of....[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQrkUFrSCtE[/YT]

Type of thing I listen to anyways. Country with a bit of twang but kind of crosses over in rock, and blues.

Last edited:
What's not polite about my reply? Lol

That's a bit offensive, you should have used a synonym with less impact in it such as "kiddie fiddler"

But in all seriousness:

A) there is NOTHING funny about paedophilia or any form of abuse to children

B) people shouldn't complain about music at work

There is nothing more boring at work than working in silence, that's when the voices tell me to burn things

Agree with both. I just needed a (rant, outlet) or I was ready to kill him. Still considering poping his tires.

Hmmm, kind of ok not in your face but I'm sure I would be dozing off fast listening to much of that.

How about a bit of....[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQrkUFrSCtE[/YT]

Type of thing I listen to anyways. Country with a bit of twang but kind of crosses over in rock, and blues.

LOL. Not at all Tappet.
I try your on him next week....... By lisening to it my self I dont think he'll like it, I like it tho....

I'm got no problem with him dozing off more. In ways I wish he would just sleep. Save me from hearing him laugh at something that happened on his roll playing games.

I've always believed in the following
If you don't like what I'm doing, DONT WATCH!
If you don't like what I say or play, DONT LISTEN!

If you have anymore questions go ask someone else.

I've always believed in the following
If you don't like what I'm doing, DONT WATCH!
If you don't like what I say or play, DONT LISTEN!

If you have anymore questions go ask someone else.
I often get woken at all hours by a loud moaning lady next door,whilst it's annoying to be disturbed at 1am i laugh and good luck to her lucky partner.

Latest posts

Back