Pdf and file hosting for instructions

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camo.b

Reaction score
Just looking at the dp instruction thred.seen many others like it and i have also needed instructions for various second hand navara specific instructions and files..ie chipit disc.

Can the forum host a space where uses can upload their copys of instructions and disc copys for other users to easly download?
If it cant be done.. id be happy to setup a dropbox/drive/onedrive or other account so we all can contribute our user manuals and discs.
Mods what are your thoughts?

I thought of doing this a while ago. Just may have to watch the copyright on what is put up. If company's are charging $$$ for this info they may get the shits if they get wind of it. Just check with the moderators first.

i hear ya...
If the mods arnt keen i can run it outside the forum.actually already started the M$ onedrive account and uploading my files...see what develops

I will let that one go through to tony or Jason
I just sweep up a bit
great idea.....but risky with copyrights ect

Installation instructions can only help a company out.
To be honest the company should have a online PDF instruction set always.

FSM or copyright materials not so much... I can just say check Ebay and let those vendors selling product that *may* be questionable in its source take the risk.

The reason i had this idea is my dte chip the company has deleted the instructions from there server...chipit is another story..somtimes they just dont exist anymore.

Latest posts

Back