Park Light

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ant

Reaction score
Hey all, just spent ages changing the headlight bulbs in the nav and also trying to work out how to change the bulb in the park light in the headlight but cant work it out...owners manual says nothing about it either. Does any one know how to change this bulb??

Attachments

• d22 headlight.JPG
    d22 headlight.JPG
    7.6 KB · Views: 126
From memory with mine, I had to remove the headlight assembly from the mountings, pop it forward a couple of inches , enough to get hands/fingers in behind to replace globe, put a pair of LED's in mine nearly 12 months ago now. Was a nightmare to remove initially but now after doing it a couple of times with the right tools it doesnt take to long. A good socket set with extensions and swivel bends helps a lot and a long phillips head bit on the drill, around 250-300mm.

Hey all, just spent ages changing the headlight bulbs in the nav and also trying to work out how to change the bulb in the park light in the headlight but cant work it out...owners manual says nothing about it either. Does any one know how to change this bulb??

I was thinking the same thing, and I came up with what Matt said, having to take out the headlight is going to be the only way from what I can see.

I can in from the wheel arch didn't have to remove the light just the plug at the back of the parker, tight fit to get hand and arm in.

hey sorry if this topic is real old lol.

Could you tell me wat type of bulbs they are? T10 im guessing?

anyone tried LED indicators? does they blink really fast and not bright?

cheers,

Simon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back