Ozstickman's Stickers!

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Instagram stickers

Thinking this below with 'Nav of the month' above it. In white.
First winner gets drawn on the 1st of December, is it possible to get a few made up before then or around that time? :p

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1415570154977.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1415570154977.jpg
    6.6 KB · Views: 83
Re: Instagram stickers

Thinking this below with 'Nav of the month' above it. In white.
First winner gets drawn on the 1st of December, is it possible to get a few made up before then or around that time? :p

Yeah too easy. I will have a play with a design or two today. Can have them cut pretty quick too.

Ps(auto correct is rooted!)

Last edited:
Now this is the cut layout so you have to use a little imagination for the final product.
I just took a photo of the screen. Quickest way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1415597545.853894.jpg

Forgot to add, it measures about 28cm x 6cm.

Some of the fellas at the muster liked my sticker. Maybe you could do some up?

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416255955516.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416255955516.jpg
    204.3 KB · Views: 77
I stole this one off the fb d40 page! Made me laugh!
View attachment 18537

BAHAHA. That's funny!

On the topic of stickers Gordy, that princess one I was talking about I will be using the crown of the 4x4 off-road princess that I already have listed that you could put on top the of 4x4 that is already on the side of the tub and putt the PRINCESS below. All in PINK of course!

BAHAHA. That's funny!

On the topic of stickers Gordy, that princess one I was talking about I will be using the crown of the 4x4 off-road princess that I already have listed that you could put on top the of 4x4 that is already on the side of the tub and putt the PRINCESS below. All in PINK of course!

Wow that sounds confusing, do u have one for me to see before I decide to buy it or not? Lol

Latest posts

Back