on board air

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is mine
The top tank can be removed without bleeding the system down
The compressor is hard to see but its on the left side of the tanks
All up there is 30lt of air at 130psi
The battery on the right side of the tanks is just for the compressor with battery isolator etc

20121218_161928.jpg

mine sits under the passenger side seat, just the arb compressor :) and it pokes out the side and just clears the door when its shut!
Ill try grab a photo

my onboard air sits in the passenger seat,and only seems to produce allot of hot air,,, but she didnt want a pic put up.
I have tried to put her in the tub, but put up too much of a fight.

Last edited:
mine sits in the passenger seat,and only seems to produce allot of hot air,,, but she didnt want a pic put up.

LMAO you must have the same compressor as me !!!!!!

Out of the way, with a double-length hose so that I can do the caravan tyres as well.

Attachments

• IMG_0226.jpg
    IMG_0226.jpg
    127.4 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_0227.jpg
    IMG_0227.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 152
This is mine
The top tank can be removed without bleeding the system down
The compressor is hard to see but its on the left side of the tanks
All up there is 30lt of air at 130psi
The battery on the right side of the tanks is just for the compressor with battery isolator etc

20121218_161928.jpg

We've got to meet up some time mate and compare notes!

I am about to install the 160lpm ebay compressor to the right of my 120ah agm battery behind the rear seat of the 22

Attachments

• IMG_3275.jpg
    IMG_3275.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 152
my onboard air sits in the passenger seat,and only seems to produce allot of hot air,,, but she didnt want a pic put up.

dammit
i forgot to "nathan proof" the question
as far as putting her in the tub
HTFU mate,sedate her first
but dont be too hard
she might go down on you:rofl::rofl::rofl:

dammit
i forgot to "nathan proof" the question
as far as putting her in the tub
HTFU mate,sedate her first
but dont be too hard
she might go down on you:rofl::rofl::rofl:

no chance of anything going down when its not enough to pump things up :dontknow:

I am about to install the 160lpm ebay compressor to the right of my 120ah agm battery behind the rear seat of the 22

How much was your compressor?? i`v found a couple similar but they are 150lpm ranging between $50-$99.

How much was your compressor?? i`v found a couple similar but they are 150lpm ranging between $50-$99.
Hey mate $120 for the big one with the chrome cylinder and piston ring beware the cheap twin cylinder job.

John

Attachments

• mPcymYmyguax4iCxGbF6vqA.jpg
    mPcymYmyguax4iCxGbF6vqA.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 70
Hey mate $120 for the big one with the chrome cylinder and piston ring beware the cheap twin cylinder job.

John

I use one of those and in the test a few of us did on this forum by letting all the air out of the tyre and pumping it up again in 1min increments to 3-4min it ended up with the higher pressures in the tyre then any other compressor and that includes the ARB twin.

I got mine from super cheap but there are a few companies putting there name on them.

A mate and my self were at a servo after our last 4x4 trip top air up, he used the servos compressor and i used my one and i was finished before him and i was running lower pressure then him both with the same size tyres.

Latest posts

Back