No Vacuum from Vacuum pump??

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black_Outlaw

Reaction score
Hi Guys.. I put this in the wrong section originally, so now posted in the D40 2.5 engine section...

Mate has a D40 Navara and it has literally NO POWER.. Straight off I suggested it was the Boost Control Solenoid...

Took the vacuum line from the solenoid and put it onto the turbo actuator.. Still nothing... Restarted the car - and boost was there (stalled the car on the brake and it came on boost - unlike it was before)..

SO - put the lines back to the solenoid - and again, nothing.. So I was happy it was the solenoid..

HOWEVER - putting the vacuum line back on the actuator now also resulted in NO BOOST - and there was NO VACUUM coming through the pipe - or when removing the tube from the Vacuum line itself - none could be felt there either.. Usually it will suck your finger to it a little..

SO - is this a SCV problem? What runs the Vacuum .. engine RPM? Seperate pump?

It's weird that it would have vacuum - and then lose it... I've restarted the car several times now and still get no Vacuum from it...

Cheers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back