Nissan YD25DDTi Common Rail Diesel Engine Manual

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone download a copy of the above link and the similar link for the 550, seems they have gone off line and I can't find the copies I had.

Yeah you'll need to put it on a server and link to it, or email it to someone because the file size is not accepted by the server.

Just don't advertise publicly where the file is

Just be very careful about making such an item available on the forum. Nissan obviously removed public access to the link for a reason, linking to such a file could get both the poster and the forum in trouble, more so the poster because the forum is not responsible for it's posters but forums have been closed down for similar such breaches.

Just be very careful about making such an item available on the forum. Nissan obviously removed public access to the link for a reason, linking to such a file could get both the poster and the forum in trouble, more so the poster because the forum is not responsible for it's posters but forums have been closed down for similar such breaches.

Then they shouldn't have made the document publicly accessible.

Why am I thinking of Bradley Manning?

You are probably right they shouldn't have made it public however the fact they did doesn't make sharing it less likely to attract the wrong kind of attention. Seriously I don't give a rats who passes it on, says they have it or even if they want to charge money for it, they do so at their own risk. But doing it at the risk of the forum everyone claims to value so higly is a c**ts act.

Latest posts

Back