Newbie with a new D40

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NIX450

Reaction score
I have been a guest on this forum for a long time and have found it to be very informative. I have just bought a new Series 6 ST 2.5TD manual. I've only had it 2 weeks and so far am very impressed. I bought the car minus any accessories except for tinted windows. I have bought various accesories and have been fitting them myself. This brings me to my problem. I fitted the driving light harness today followed the instructions which stated i must disconnect and remove the battery which i did. Finished the job all sweet so i thought on start up the VDC light wouldn,t turn off took it around the block it turned off all good. I have lost the L/per hundred function it only allows me the 2 trip computers. Any ideas?

Regards
Nick

Welcome to the forum mate wish icould help u mine doesnt have the L/per wish it did though good luck sorting it out

Welcome to the forum.

I can't help with the LPH indicator either, except to say that it's probably a function that Nissan could easily tell you about - I mean, disconnecting the battery is hardly different to getting a flat battery and having the NRMA rock around with a new one. I'd give your dealer a call and tell them that you've unplugged your battery with this result, they'll probably tell you to "press this button while you touch your nose and it'll work".

I just don't know which button that is!

G, day Nix450,

Welcome aboard,fear no beer. If you attend any of the Navara outings or musters over the next few years, please remember, the only stick you should have in your hand is "Low range" .

PS, enjoy the forum a great bunch of blokes & Gals

Regards,

RLI
:saberfighting:

Back