new upper wishbones

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I went out to steves (sossel) place today to fit up a set of new wishbones, first thing we found is that anyone with a Thai built truck, it turns out you can't buy the Uca ball joint separately, instead you have to buy the full unit to replace one part, so as a feature on these new arms they use spain built ball joints for ease of replacement parts. We fitted the arms onto my car and with allot of chit chat and stuffing around they were completely installed in 2hrs. Straight away it was obvious how much more clearance you get and how much extra travel you achieve, the only one thing you have to do is to grind off a small lip on the coil hat as it gets in the way of the ball joint rubber boot. So all in all they fitted up really easily, looks great and strong, definitely allot stronger than standard and my wheels didn't fall off on the way home which is a good start, I'm going away 4x4ing next weekend and will be giving the arms a fairly harsh testing and will report back after that. I'll try get some pictures up tomorrow maybe

Thats good to hear, so with that news count me in for a set.

Oh and i forgot to ask when can i get a set?

Cheers,

Nathan.

Last edited:
Once Iv finished testing them out next weekend and I give sossel the go ahead they will be up for sale to forum members so watch this space

:blingbling:

Here's some quick photos I took with my phone
Hope the quality isn't too bad, if yous want any other specific photos let me know and I'll see what I can do

9c8e0136.jpg

90729698.jpg

9d9e9ad5.jpg

d9381ef5.jpg

Looks great Onlock..... IM in for a set... By the way what size spacer are u running.... I was thinking of going 25mm and have you done anything with your sway bar? Mine looks pretty stressed with the 2" lift already... Cheers..

I'm running a 35mm spacer, haven't had any troubles with the swaybar, too be honest I haven't even thought of it, you could just pull it out and not run it, the only thing you will find is that on road the car the car will sway around a lil more than usual but will flex better offroad

what sort of lift are you running ONLOCK im thinking bout getting dobinsons 2 inch lift or even EFS and putting 35 mm spacer in front and 1inch clock in the back just worried bout all this hype bout cv angles will they be alright or should i be worried??

or probably just 25 spacer in front im sort only just chasing 3 inch lift and prob a body lift

Kyle they look the goods after our chats over the time good and happy for you to see you got the ucas in. Can.t wait to get a set.

ok so i took a few more photos to try and give a better look at these hope this helps

first pic shows cv angles to those interested. this is with a 50mm ironman lift with constant load springs and a 35mm spacer

IMG_0020.jpg

another shot of the arms

IMG_0022.jpg

and a couple of photos to show where you have to grind the coil hat down abit
(its a little hard to see but it is there.)

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

Hi guys, I am waiting to see how they go on Kyles car next weekend and i also wanted to fit a set to a thai built car to make sure they fitted ok.
Having them on Kyles car helps me with making sure these are spot on, I want to know fully in my mind that they are right. I will only sell them when i am happy as i will not sell dodgy stuff.
If all goes well they will be in the classifieds section after i have consulted with Kyle offline next week.

Thanks for your patience and interest.

Id happily try em on my Thai king cab (just fitted spacers on to of OME lift) but I'm stuck in tassie until august. I do have my car with me but not too sure how much testing I could give em down here - not too familiar with the tracks

Have you got any pictures of the camber from the front of the car wouldnt mind seeing the difference before I chuck my spacers in, been putting it off for a while now but seen these should be out soon might put them in and grab a set of these!

Have you got any pictures of the camber from the front of the car wouldnt mind seeing the difference before I chuck my spacers in, been putting it off for a while now but seen these should be out soon might put them in and grab a set of these!

There should be 0 camber on these trucks.

Latest posts

Back