New Toughdog Leaf Springs?

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heres what they look like. Will get back on here once i fit them

Attachments

• 20120706_110824.jpg
    20120706_110824.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 164
Hey mate, still havent fitted them. No time/cbf lol. Having a good think about the coil/leaf setup and maybe going to use parts of the leaves ive already got instead... Keep u posted

Hey mate, no they are still sitting in the garage lol
I am thinking i may not even fit them, cos i really want to do the coil over leaf thing,
And that would mean removing a couple of leaves, so probly a bit of a waste doing that to brand new springs.
I may see if i can sell them and go with the old ones.

Cheers, James

Hey mate, no they are still sitting in the garage lol
I am thinking i may not even fit them, cos i really want to do the coil over leaf thing,
And that would mean removing a couple of leaves, so probly a bit of a waste doing that to brand new springs.
I may see if i can sell them and go with the old ones.

Cheers, James

Haha.

Think ill just buy a set. They look like a better designed spring compared to the others that all look the same. Need longer shocks to.

Yeah they definatly look well made!
Id try n sell my set to you but i think postage would be a killer.

What shocks are u looking at?, cos i will be looking for longer than 2" lift shocks once i do the coil mod

Yeah they definatly look well made!
Id try n sell my set to you but i think postage would be a killer.

What shocks are u looking at?, cos i will be looking for longer than 2" lift shocks once i do the coil mod

Yeah i thought about that, but postage from one side to the other would be a killer i think.

Looking at Bilstein 5100 from 4x4parts.com in the US. Emailing them at the moment to find out what i need. They sell them for 78 bucks each. Just a little cheaper then Aus.

I started another thread all about longer rear shocks. Been a few people suggest hilux shocks. One bloke is running them, trying to find out closed and open length required.

Pete

Oh yeah maybe some hilux shocks would be the go, nice n easy to find!
May aswell check the postage out if ur interested, never know it could be not too much and i dont expect to sell them for what i paid

Noworries,

Check out postage, might as well. Might have to wait until next pay now though, buying a new pedestal drill tonight..lol. Get us a quote and we can go from there. Thanks.

Cheers

Pete

Haha errm i was kinda meaning u do it lol
I have never sent anything thru the mail except a normal letter!
Also im away at work, i'll check out if u can do it online if u tell me the rough area where u live?

Haha errm i was kinda meaning u do it lol
I have never sent anything thru the mail except a normal letter!
Also im away at work, i'll check out if u can do it online if u tell me the rough area where u live?

Haha, yeah no dramas. Ill get a rough quote. How much do you think they weigh? and what town in Perth are you?

I haven't really sent much that big but ill see what i can find out.

Pete

I remember the post guy said they were just under the 30kg limit they have, so probly like 29kg.
Im in karrinyup, 6018

Latest posts

Back