new member... first time nav/4wd owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSK

Reaction score
Hi all,
im a new member and nav owner (2008 D22 STR) hailing from Perth.
ive been into other forms of motorsports and modding for the better part of my driving career but have only recently discovered 4WD'ing and the Nav.

This is a great site thats been very helpful to me so far so i thought its time to introduce myself and hopefully start to contribute back to the forums...

seeya around....

What cars were you into before ?

Dave.

im into all forms, mainly drag stuff (street car type not pro build)
my first build was a 93 suzuki swift GTi that i hung a turbo off among many other mods. it was a giant killer but this was pre "jap import days", then i was nissan all the way doing a datto 1600 then an R32.... i could go on and on about them but i wont bore you.

I ended up selling the R32 (thanks to the "HOONS" out there for causing us enthusiasts too much grief from the police) and got a 2008 Suzuki LTR450 quadracer which then got me into offroading and eventually the navara.

basically i've always had an avid interest in making things go better, faster, stronger especially "underdogs" in making something lesser step up to the plate if u know what i mean...
i thrive off soaking up all the knowledge i can and then doing the work myself (thank god for the internet!) satisfaction x1000.

Still got the 1600 ?

Any pics of the cars, I love my ute but can appreciate any vehicle.

Dave.

Still got the 1600 ?

Any pics of the cars, I love my ute but can appreciate any vehicle.

Dave.

im the same with cars (and bikes), i can appreciate all types as everything has its merits in this world.....

sold the datto around 1999... it wasnt as wild as some but it was a datto1600 nevertheless.... they are timeless imho and i was a proud owner..
unfortunately the pics i got of the datto and zook are actual "photos" (lol, remember those!!!) as it was pre camera phone/affordable digital camera days...
got a few pics of the R32 but your better off visiting skylinesaustralia for them as i fear getting flammed here :dong: and i dont want to be known as a "riceburner" even tho its styling was rather tuff and anti "riceburner" looking.

Latest posts

Back