new guy here & need help :)

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hello guys,am new here..my car is nissan navara 2.5 diesel turbo manual.just want to ask,am want to install boost meter on my car..the problem is,i don`t know which hose go to where..can u guys,help me..may b some picture or digram..btw my is D40 engine
thank you..:shooter:

Last edited:
Tee into the hose that comes off the drivers side of the intercooler. You cant miss it really. Then run your hose from that to the boost guage. Then run power wire for illumination. Done. It's that easy

Welcome to the forum.

If you get a bluetooth OBD adapter and a program like Torque for your android phone (search Google play store for that) you'll have a boost gauge with NO wiring.

2013 D40 - Remove front Grille, Loosen Intercooler bolts (2) so there is some forward play/movement in it.

Drivers side of the intercooler there is 2 bolts holding the boost sensor to the intercooler just on the back side of it. Its pretty tight and fiddly in there.

Using T piece on that hose to your boost guage will give you the results you need.. (Negative and positive can be found under the dash)

Mine seems to run 22ish psi pushing it up hill.

Picture downloaded from a Navara forum a while back.
Let me know if its violates any terms etc...

Not stock intercooler but you can see sensor and connector through stock grill.
Let us know what stock values you get, mine stabilizes at 1.4bar with an overshoot to 1.6. Rerouted some vacuum lines and its stable at 1.4 constantly.

Attachments

• boostgauge d40.jpg
    boostgauge d40.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 61

Latest posts

Back