New D22 ST-R owner

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Geoff3DMN

Reaction score
Hi all,

I was browsing for information and found your web site, it looks like a great resource for Navarra owners!

I've recently signed the papers on a new Saphire D22 ST-R crew cab ute and I'm currently waiting for pick up (next Friday it looks like at the moment).

I ordered it with tow bar and soft tonneau cover and I've got a Nissan snorkel on order (arrives early Feb they are on back order evidently) and I'm getting a steel ARB bar fitted after I pick up the ute.

I couldn't believe the price that Nissan are selling these for to ABN holders at the moment so I ordered it through my small business but it's mostly for me to use to go to work and home and play on the weekends.

Anyway... Hi all :cheers!:

Yeah, the prices are pretty hot at the moment. Gave me a pummelling unfortunately when I recently sold my D22, but that is cars for you.

The one thing on the current D22 that I would have liked on mine is ABS. Much more reassuring when you are towing a tailer. I assume that Nissan have not stripped ABS back off them again when they went to the current version.

Welcome Geoff.
Stick around and learn alot here on the forum. Very active group with questions or problems dealt with in less than 24hrs if not minutes.
Theres a gold detecting weekend planned for around your area in April plus many others beforehand so see you here on the forum and out and about hopefully.

Welcome to the forums,
D22 is a great choice and is definately fun to throw around on the weekends!

Latest posts

Back