Nearly lost to the indian ocean

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
scottybobcat said:
I would have been a bit stressed.Glad you guys got out.It could have been ugly

You'd have. I need to be stressed, the v8 would've ploughed through it. Or maybe that'll be d22 power.

yea guys the sand was crazy soft , never been bogged like that before and to make it worse lol no fish were caught lol, more to do with to much digging lol , staying away from that beach for a while, we met up with some locals the guy who whinched me out and he said we were mad for trying it lol as it well known for being realy boggy this time of year, o well it was an experiance that turned out all good in the end,

the truck did get a bit wet none in the car which was good spent most off the next day washing it,

anyone recomend some better tyres for the beach lol ive been looking at the new cooper s/t maxx.

The only car that went with us when I lived in Perth that didn't seem to have too much drama was an old diesel troopy that was running factory issue pizza cutters. The bigger diameter was what made all the difference. Everybody else had to run crazy low tyre pressures and risk a bead breaking. Might be a good case for some bead locks??

Latest posts

Back