Navara in car DVD/GPS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mate,

I can't help you with the Adelaide part, but I have one of those from DIG options and decided I don't want to install it anymore, I quite like the factory stereo.

I am going to sell it I paid $509.00

It came with the Basic CMOS Camera, the diversity antenna adapter, AM/FM booster adapter as well.

I am willing to part for $460.00

Give me a PM

Do a search (or better yet an advanced search) for the term DIG Options there is atleast 2 threads I can remember where people have installed units very similar and any issues they have had with them were reported. You might be able to make a decision as to whether you can save a few bucks and install it yourself, with the right bits it wont be that hard.

And welcome to the forums.

Hey Markus I mate of mine has one of those, and the install was very easy, his arrived with the right adaptor too, which made life so much easier.

Just in case you don't go for a DIG options one, stay clear of the Polaris ones. Precisely the NG7700 model, which is what they recommend for a D22 as it is a universal model. Absolute POS, even the chinese ebay models shit all over it mate.

Latest posts

Back