Navara D40 - 4WD Car mats

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thebundychick

Reaction score
Hi All,

My Christmas has come early - tax time has been nice to me, and I want to "pimp my ride".

I'm wanting to replace my generic brand floor mats, with a more robust mat (front and back), I was looking at the Nissan mats with the raised lip around the perimeter - but.. I don't know.. it doesn't look big enough.

Does anyone here have these mats, do they do the job? How big is the lip on the mats?

I use my 2012 Nissan Navara D40 to check the horses a few times a week, I do a few feed runs, I'm driving through mud, slush, horse poo, hay, etc - and I'm sick of it running off the sides of the current mats. I want something with a decent lip on it

thoughts?

I looked at them but decided to go for a set of generics from SCA as they felt like they would hold the mud and crap in better. Had the SCA ones in two patrols and now in the Navara.

Try 'sandgrabba' mats. Moulded to suit. I don't have them yet, but a mate reckons they are great.

ive got the rubber nissan ones that clip in and have that lip. abit pricy but very happy with them

I grabbed a set of ridge Ryder/sca ones. Nice and deep often jumping in and outa the car with mud and saved the carpet more then a few times. The back ones are a little small though. Not that it matters the boys in the back and doesn't get out into the mud when in off road.

I ordered a set of genuine nissan ones.
Fantastic apart from the rubber smell!!!!

Latest posts

Back