my D22 getting SAS

Nissan Navara Forum

Help Support Nissan Navara Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW......................Thats awesome, if i show that pic to my misses there is no way she can complain about me getting bigger tyres and a body lift.

Just one thing, where are you going to keep the firemans ladder to climb in? LOL.

Down travel anyone???
PA250104.jpg

Hehehehehehehehehehe AWESOME

hey mate just wandering back in the early days you put a petty front diff in what was that all about,i went 4x4 today and blew me radiator fucked the back bumper and wrecked a flare,i never had any of these problems with my patrols lol g/l with ya build its sick man

hey mate just wandering back in the early days you put a petty front diff in what was that all about,i went 4x4 today and blew me radiator fucked the back bumper and wrecked a flare,i never had any of these problems with my patrols lol g/l with ya build its sick man

That V6 front diff is in my shed, gotta get around to putting it in.

I have way to much stuff on, Josh how do find the time.

Dave.

Thanks guys

Put the petrol front diff in so i could have a front air locker, autos wernt available at the time and i dont like em.

That V6 front diff is in my shed, gotta get around to putting it in.

I have way to much stuff on, Josh how do find the time.

Dave.

I wish i had more time to work on it. so much to do, so many little fiddly jobs that are going to take ages at the end.

changed the lower mounts around
PA260111.jpg

Put in a brace over the motor...not happy with it tho..
PA260110.jpg

And the solid 2" chromoly for the lowers arrived.
PA260112.jpg

seriously wtf??? that is huge travel.
my old man just goes to me dont get any ideas. lol

Still waiting on parts...hopefully friday. Faced the Lowers to length and got them ready for drilling/tapping which im outsourcing as just 1 of the taps is $340. Once they come back should see some good progress.

Missus got me this the otherday...

PB040123.jpg

Thats a mad ass badge joshy, i seen it on a tuff truck on 4wd tv a few weeks ago and wanted one since, was gona post a thread to see if anyone knows where they might be selling em......so any info?

that badge is going to suit your truck so much.
so what are you going to do about the power side of things?
the old zd30 might be lacking a bit in power.

Thats a mad ass badge joshy, i seen it on a tuff truck on 4wd tv a few weeks ago and wanted one since, was gona post a thread to see if anyone knows where they might be selling em......so any info?

Haha thats where she saw it. Got it off the uk ebay.

that badge is going to suit your truck so much.
so what are you going to do about the power side of things?
the old zd30 might be lacking a bit in power.

For now just intercooler, the 3" exhaust i already got, a chip of some sort and a tune..but ill think ill be conservative...dont want the motor to go bang again just yet. The rest will be done through the gearing.

Nah havent been in one. Not real keen on spending big bucks on a motor that i rekn is guna blow itself up anyway haha..

Thats a fair call. I reckon if your gone into this much effort so far, when and if the motor does let go, go the v8!
Or have you seen the skyline powered navara on youtube the arabs are driving. There doing full on burnouts in it, that would be a wicked engine.

Back